Certified Vials and Closures
This is a certification and guarantee, that our products meet the strict specification borders, which are compulsively necessary for a use of the autosampler. This is obtained by the following measures:
- During the manufacturing process opto-electronic devices at the machines check within fractions of a second, if the processed vials meet the physical specifications (dimensions, etc.). In case of mismatch the vial is automatically rejected.
- Besides this, 100 % automatic control, manual in-process controls as well as a final inspection according to DIN/ISO standards further ensure functionality and perfect fit in the instrument.
- Regular functional tests further ensure that the vial not only fits in the instrument, but also all components that might be connected to it, such as Micro-Inserts, Seals, etc. A correct and reproducable analysis can only be carried out, if the whole unit of the vial (Micro-Insert) and closure correctly match with each other and achieve a tight seal.
HPLC and GC Certified KITs
Based on the “Specification Certified” products each lot of the HPLC and GC certified KITs has been tested on 15 critical parameters. Here a HPLC/UV and GC/ MS-test of the vial/closure combination on blank values and contaminations is done in a reality-near procedure.
- The batch-specific test certificate with the HPLC and GC-Chromatograms can be attached out upon request.
- The HPLC and GC certified KITs are delivered completely shrink-wrapped for reasons of originality, purity and transport safety. This means an additional safety for the end user.
- Available as 9mm Short Thread Vial in clear and amber with suitable closure.
- Upon request further HPLC and GC Certified Vial KITs will be available.
LC/MS and GC/MS Certified KITs
The LC/MS and GC/MS Certified KITs represent our premium range of certified products. Each lot of the vial/closure combination has been tested by LC/MS and GC/MS on traces of blank values and contaminations.
- Available as clear and amber 9mm Short Thread Vial in the SureStop version with the sure-stop function for the lowest evaporation rate of all autosampler vials.
- Additionally the glass surface of these specific SureStop vials provides very low adsorption tendencies for all types of polar compounds; in fact a lot lower as for all other vials of 1st hydrolytic class glass (without surface treatment).
- The closure contains a very soft ultra low bleed (Ultra High Performance) silicone septum with PTFE layer, optimized for ultra trace analysis.
- The batch-specific test certificate with the MS-Chromatograms can be handed out on request.
- The LC/MS and GC/MS certified KITs are delivered completely shrink wrapped in order to assure originality, purity and transport safety.
- Upon request further LC/MS and GC/ MS Certified Vial KITs will be available.
Please note that our policy prohibits supplying end-users. However, everybody is welcome to ask for technical advise or samples.
Enquiries and orders have to be placed at your local dealer or can be forwarded by us to a distributor of ours.